Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspiration.



I don't know if you guys have heard of Dallas Clayton, but he's pretty great. I would give anything to intern with this guy for our junior internships. He wrote this book called "An Awesome Book" and he lets people read it online for free and then for every book he sells, he gives one away. He leaves his books in bookstores and writes weird little poems on his blog. When he isn't writing books for kids, he draws and writes for adults. He worked with Spike Jonze on a blog project for the new Where the Wild Things Are movie, called We Love You So (weloveyouso.com).

He's basically what I want to be when I grow up, even though I never want to fully grow up.

If you haven't yet, go to veryawesomeworld.com


PS: DID I MENTION HE'S MARRIED TO SHANNYN SOSSAMON AND THEY HAVE A SON CALLED AUDIO SCIENCE?!?!?!?!? Most beautiful family ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment