Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Walking Around CVA

These images represent many of the things I try to infuse in my design Aesthetic. In the first photograph I took a picture of the linear panels which make-up a window. Furthermore, this is an object which is not traditionally looked at as a source of inspiration, and this happens to be a concept I strive to infuse in my art and life. As well as this, I am always looking to architectural objects as inspiration, hence the image of the blurred architectural structure in the background.  The second photograph represents my love of light and the way it reflects against objects. The third photograph represents my love of circular shapes and essentially things which feel organic but yet are mixed with organic things, such as a light fixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment